Rab Vapour-rise Trail Pants Mens
- Our Price
These soft shell trousers are exceptionally comfortable, warm and lightweight. They allow great freedom of movement and good protection in most weather conditions. Vapour-rise Pants are usually the only trousers you need. No overtrousers! The high breathability and moisture management properties of the Pertex Equilibrium keeps you comfortable in all but the most severe weather. Heavy rain can force through the Equilibrium shell but this usually causes less discomfort than you would expect in the same conditions wearing normal walking pants and overtrousers - and with considerably less restriction of movement.
- Who should use it - and why
- Anyone going outdoors in the UK - some of the most versatile and comfortable walking trousers you can buy. Also great for ski touring, mountaineering and travel in temperate regions.
- Pertex Equilibrium outer and micro fleece wicking inner
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Part-elasticated waistband with belt loops. Hook and bar with snap closure
- 2-way opening YKK zipped fly
- Reinforced unlined hem
- Hem drawcord and eyelets for under boot cord
- Inside leg length 84cm (size Large)
- Weight: approx 430g