Rab Vapour-rise Lite Jacket Mens
- Our Price
- From £100.00
The Rab Vapour-rise Lite is a summer weight soft shell. It is lighter, cooler, more windproof and more packable than the standard Vapour-rise, and every bit as comfortable. For travel and warmer weather this is a really versatile jacket. It protects you from wind, light rain and chill. The closer ‘active’ fit, makes it perfect, both for high energy activities like cycling and mountain sports, and as a mid layer worn under a waterproof. Pertex Equilibrium has high levels of breathability and superb moisture management properties which guarantees comfort across a wide range of activities.
On yesterdays hills, 3 of us in Paramo, Event and Vapour-rise. Sun and showers, warmish out of the wind but sometimes breezy, typical hill weather. Paramo, 7 clothing stops, Event 9 vapour-rise light 3. Apparently Bob (vr) asked Marilyn when they were packing "why am I taking this?" and was told "because you end up wearing it all the time". Iain.
- Who should use it - and why
- For travellers and active people in milder weather. Unmatched for lightweight comfort across a wide range of activities and conditions.
- Excellent wicking properties and fast drying fabrics
- Hem drawcord to help keep out the elements
- Elasticated and adjustable cuffs
- Twin hand warmer pockets
- Reflective trim details
- Full length zip