Rab Vapour-rise Lite Alpine Jacket
- Our Price
A lightweight, exceptionally breathable, wind and water resistant jacket. The Lite Alpine is the ideal jacket for adventurous activities on the hill and in the mountains. Best worn as a mid layer in winter or an outer in spring / summer. As with all jackets in the Vapour-rise range the Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric will keep wind and light rain out whilst the high wicking micro fleece inner moves sweat and moisture away from the skin. This jacket has been designed with climbers and mountain walkers in mind. Chest zip pockets sit above a harness or rucksack waist belt and the roll away hood with wired peak fits comfortably underneath a helmet...and of course it looks great for when you land in the pub at the end of the day. At only 330g this is a light, packable jacket ready for a mountainous adventure!
- Who should use it - and why
- Perfect for walkers, climbers and general mountain bods! Lightweight, brilliantly breathable, resistant to wind and light rain and designed with harness and helmet wearers in mind.
- Excellent wicking properties and fast drying fabrics
- Roll away hood with chin guard, wired peak and volume adjusters
- Elasticated and adjustable cuffs
- Twin zipped chest pockets
- Hem drawcord to help keep out the elements
- Full length zip