Rab Boreas Pull On Mens
- Our Price
Rab, the gear gurus, have produced another outstanding summer softshell with the Boreas Pull On. It offers individuals who enjoy moving fast and light a great option for their kit list this summer. The Boreas offers a brilliant degree of wind resistance but not at the expense of breathability - incredibly important when you're moving quickly and covering a lot of ground, whether it be on foot or bike, making this top a fantastic mid layer for both warm and cold conditions. The Boreas Pull-on has been designed to offer the maximum sun protection when climbing or travelling in mountainous areas as it has a UPF rating of 50+ which adds a great deal of re-assurance if you are out for more prolonged periods of time. The Boreas also offers a fantastic range of movement, flexibility and versatility thanks to the integrated Spandex (the stretchy stuff).......this provides for a comfortable yet close fit that works with your body's movements and not against them. All in all a gem.
- Who should use it - and why
- Men looking for a practical soft shell that will meet the demands that light and fast activities throw at you.
- Soft, breathable, light stretch layer offering high sun protection
- UPF 50+
- Deep venting chest zip
- 1 chest concealed pocket which doubles as a stuff sack
- Under helmet hood
- Flatlock low bulk stretch seams for comfort and easy layering
- open cuffs for easy rolling
- Weight (approx): 225g / 9oz
- Polygiene Active Odour Control