Berghaus Explorer Eco Long Sleeved Shirt
- Our Price
A traditionally styled long sleeve shirt that is, like it's 'explorer' name suggests, ideal for travel. With hot climates in mind it is light weight and loosely fitted for comfort. The SPF 50 fabric protects you from the sun and the collar can be raised to protect your neck. Long sleeves protect your arms but when rolled up button in place and stay put. There are two chest pockets but one has a zip making it safer for valuables. And just in case you perspire a little, the Explorer shirt has Polygiene treatment to stop unpleasant odour.
ECO Berghaus have also thought about the environment and by using yarn dying they have saved water and chemicals in making the shirt.
- Who should use it - and why
- A traditional men's casual travel shirt with modern fabrics and treatments.
- Long sleeved with button to hold rolled up sleeve in place
- Two button down patch pockets, one with zipped opening for securityAA
- Sun collar
- Hanger loop at back yoke
- Polygiene permanent odour free technology
- 100% polyamide
- Weight 261g
- ECO yarn dying uses 89% less water and 63% less chemicals in manufacture