Paramo Torres Medio Gilet
- Our Price
All the best kit does more than one job, and the Paramo Torres Gilet is more versatile than most. You can use it as an overlayer and put it on over your jacket to keep warmth in when you stop - stuffed into its own pocket it takes up hardly any space or weight in your pack. Because of its directional wicking properties it will also dry your jacket if you give it long enough! You can also wear it on the hill as a garment in its own right. It's windproof, warm and water-repellent, so you only need an outer jacket if it absolutely buckets down. Neat and stylish lines also make it useful just as a casual top, particularly on a showery spring or autumn day when you might want a bit more warmth but not a full jacket.
- Who should use it - and why
- Hillgoers can use it as an overlayer to keep you warm when you stop, but it also makes a great warm gilet for casual use.
- Nikwax Analogy Insulator keeps you warm and dry
- 100g synthetic fill
- Windproof and water repellent
- Warm even when wet
- Stuffs into its own internal zipped pocket
- High insulated collar with beard guard
- Two-way zip with internal storm flap
- Elasticated arm holes and adjustable hem
- Two handwarming pockets
- Can be used as an overlayer outside a jacket