Rab Xenon X Hoodie
- Our Price
Primaloft is fantastically light and warm, and as it's non-absorbent it keeps those qualities even if it gets wet. Climbers and mountaineers have appreciated those advantages for a long time, but many other travellers and hillgoers are cottoning on. The Rab Xenon X jacket uses this material - ridiculously light with a proper hood, a full length zip and 3 sensible pockets. A warm, windproof, non-bulky outer jacket or warm mid layer on cold days, a do-it-all jacket in anything other than a deluge and something that's so light to carry that it's ideal for almost every journey. The Xenon does all of these superbly, making it a tremendously versatile bit of kit.
- Who should use it - and why
- Originally designed as a mountaineers belay jacket but so light and warm that any traveller or hill person will find it a great easy to carry warm layer or lunch stop pull on.
- Primaloft Gold Insulation, warm even when wet
- Pertex Quantum inner and outer fabrics
- Lycra bound hood
- Full length zip with insulated baffle and chin guard
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket, doubles as stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs and hem drawcord