Rab Microlight Down Jacket
- Our Price
Nothing beats down when it comes to warmth for weight, and now that water-resistant treatments have been developed it becomes much more practical for our damp coolish winters. Rab's Microlight Jacket has narrow baffles to prevent the down moving around and reduce bulk and this allows you to use it as a layering piece in very cold situations, as well as an outer layer in moderately low temperatures. It will carry on keeping you warm even in snow showers or light rain (although in heavier downpours is no substitute for a proper waterproof!). Stylish and practical, a jacket that will get a lot of use.
- Who should use it - and why
- Low bulk, ultra-light weight and Hydrophobic down make this ideal for outerwear in moderately cold conditions, even if snow or light rain threatens.
- Pertex ® Microlight outer
- 750 fill power European goose down
- Hydrophobic down absorbs less water and dries quickly
- Mini stitch through baffles stabilize position
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Packs into tiny stuff sack (included)
- Lycra bound hem cuffs
- Reversed front zip with inner baffle
- Weight: 375g (UK Large)