Rab Arete Down Jacket Mens
- Our Price
Rab, the gear gurus, don't do things by halves, and this down jacket is testament to that. It is one of the warmest down insulated jackets we have ever stocked. It's perfect for being out on chilly days, and ideal if you need to warm up quickly as the pockets and collar have a fleece lining. The jacket uses superior quality European duck down specially selected for its insulating qualities, and this is pre-treated to repel water so retains heat even in the rain! The outer shell is incredibly soft yet durable and will shed light rain and snow. It comes with a stuff sac and packs away to almost nothing meaning you never have to compromise on space again.
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for cold weather outdoor enthusiasts who are looking for superior insulation and warmth without the weight or stiffness of synthetic fills. Now filled with Hydrophobic Down so warm even when wet!
- 30D Pertex Microlight outer shell.
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- 650 fill power European white duck down
- Hydrophobic Down to repel water so lofts when wet
- 2 zipped fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- 1-way front zip and internal insulated storm flap with chin guard
- Supplied with stuff sac
- Weight: 610g