Berghaus Tulach 2.0 Fleece Jacket
- Our Price
Some fleeces are functional but boring, and some look great but fail dismally on practicality when exposed to the great outdoors. The Tulach manages to cover both bases superbly. The marbled texture looks sophisticated (and will also wear well), while being made of a tough fabric and having lots of pockets makes it an excellent choice for use in the big wild world. The soft inner face keeps you comfortable in both situations. Berghaus also get brownie points for bothering to stitch the inside of the pocket to the main body of the fleece, thus creating two large extra pockets (big enough to fit an OS map or a book). A well designed and useful fleece that also looks great.
- Who should use it - and why
- A classic functional fleece for the outdoors, but at home everywhere due to its unusual marbled styling.
- Tough and warm fleece
- Full length zip with internal baffle
- Two zipped deep handwarmer pockets
- 2 internal mesh pockets (map sized)
- Zipped ski pass pocket on shoulder
- High collar for warmth
- Soft fleecy inner face