Salomon Eskape GTX Shoes
- Our Price
The Eskape GTX by Salomon is a fantastic lightweight shoe for year round adventures - whether you are heading out to the mountains, away somewhere exotic or simply prefer a shoe to a boot. Ideal if you are going away and only want to take one pair of shoes to do a multitude of activities. The Gore-tex membrane is both waterproof and breathable, ideal for both soggy weather and hotter climates, while the super grippy Contagrip sole will stop you slipping on wet or rocky surfaces. The Eskape GTX is comfortable, easy to wear day after day and gives plenty of support to stop you twisting your foot on uneven ground. Weighing only 760g/pair (UK size 8.5) it certainly won't feel heavy on your feet either, or take up much space in your luggage. A fantastic shoe for every adventure.
- Who should use it - and why
- Light, waterproof, breathable and robust, great shoes for trekking, travel, and other outdoor activities.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-tex lining
- Protective toe and heel cap
- Gusseted heel foam
- Contagrip sole
- EVA shock absorbing midsole with heel foam
- Sewn in tongue
- Weight: 760g/pair (UK size 8.5)