X Socks Trekking Silver Socks
- Our Price
No matter whether you're clambering over rocks or beating a path through heavy undergrowth, your feet are sentenced to hard labour. With every step, your feet carry your entire body weight, acting as natural shock absorbers. These X Socks Trekking Silver are at the pinnacle of outdoor technology, they use a combination of silver and merino wool to provide amazing comfort and breathability. Twelve special features and details help your feet perform their job including; the elastic X-Cross® Bandage, for example, is the ideal protection for the sensitive ankle area. And the AirConditioning Channel® along the inner side of the foot ensures that fresh air is constantly conducted all the way down to the arch, supplying climate-control and ventilation even in tightly-fitting shoes.
- X Socks
- Who should use it - and why
- The X-Socks Trekking Silver are perfect for anyone wanting to look after their feet. They are packed with technical specifications which all work actively to keep your feet comfortable and healthy throughout the day.
- X-Cross Bandage - Stabilises the ankle
- Achilles Tendon Protector - reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising.
- Heel Protector - absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System - insures that large areas of the sole are amply supplied with fresh air.
- Anatomically shaped footbed - anatomically-formed foot-bed protects and supports these high stress areas
- ToeTip Protector - To buffer the foot from pressure. Made of a shock-absorbing hollow-chamber yarn that cushions and protects
- AirConditioning-Channel - constructed using a fine-knit mesh, so with every step moist air is pumped out of the shoe and fresh air is drawn back in.
- Self-adjusting Cuff - The Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting