SealSkinz Hiking Mid Socks
- Our Price
Sealskinz waterproof socks have been keeping people's feet dry since Noah was a lad and are extremely dependable. New technologies come along all the time though, and one of them that really works for Sealskinz is stretchy membranes, which means that the socks can have a much neater fit (ideal for cyclists, for instance). This also means that they can put in a stretchier outer with a much softer and more comfortable feel. A great example of innovation making a good product better. Here's to dry feet!
- Who should use it - and why
- Hiking or cycling, a great way to keep your feet dry.
- 100% waterproof and breathable
- Inner 38% Merino Wool, 60% Acrylic/Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Outer 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Stretchy Hydrophilic Membrane
- Thermal Rating 3 (out of 5)
- New softer feel