Extremities Hiker Socks
- Our Price
Extremely warm and comfortable hiking socks. Made from Extremities "wool ultra" material with a higher percentage of merino wool than most walking socks offer; allowing for effective moisture managment, warmth and reduced friction. They have ankle, heel and toe padding and grip for a secure and comfy fit, and the main foot also has grip to prevent the socks moving and blisters.
- Who should use it - and why
- A comfy and warm sock that is ideal for longer day walks, or overnight trips. The higher percentage of Merino Wool makes these socks a SafariQuip 'must have' item when you're on the hills.
- 73% Merino Wool, 17% Nylon, 7% Elastane, 3% Polyester
- Ankle grip & padding for a secure fit
- Foot grip to help prevent sock movement and blisters
- Weight: 100g (Approx)