Lowe Alpine Trek Gaiters
- Our Price
The trek gaiter by Lowe Alpine is a robust and lightweight gaiter designed to withstand the worst weather and the longest walks. Avoid soggy socks or ruined trousers when on the mountains with Lowe Alpines fantastic TriplePoint fabric, which is both waterproof, lightweight and breathable. As always there is close attention to detail with these gaiters, fitting both a front zip and storm flap to protect from the rain and an adjustable drawcord for a better fit around your calf. There is even an elasticated ankle to give a closer fit and minimise slippage or leaks. Where many gaiters wear holes this pair have been reinforced to give you the maximum years wear as possible. Perfect for long days in the mountains when you want something lightweight that will keep you dry.
- Lowe Alpine
- Who should use it - and why
- For anyone who wants a robust and lightweight pair of gaiters that will fit well and withstand all your adventures.
- Waterproof and breathable TriplePoint fabric
- Front zip opening with velcro storm flap
- Elasticated ankle
- Tough 600D polyester ankle cuff
- Metal shoelace hook
- Adjustable rubber underboot strap
- Drawcord calf adjustment
- Reflective logo for safety
- Weight: 220g approx