Keen Targhee II Mid Boots
- Our Price
Maybe you like the look and lightness of fabric boots but want the robustness and durability of leather for your trips into the hills? You want good lateral rigidity to cope with rough mountain ground and a good depth of tread to deal with muddy conditions, and of course you want your boots to be properly waterproof. Well here's the answer. The Targhees are styled like a fabric boot but made of nubuck leather, with the backup of Keen's well-tested waterproof membrane. They are only marginally heavier than a comparable fabric boot, have excellent resistance to twisting and feature an aggressive tread to enhance grip on wet ground. Their broad fit makes them a good choice for those people with the typically wide UK foot too. Bingo!
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for hillwalkers with broad feet who want the toughness of leather without the weight.
- Nubuck leather outer
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable mambrane
- ESS Shank to prevent twisting
- Lightweight (980g/pair UK size 9)
- Deep tread to cope with muddy conditions
- Robust heel and toe cups for protection
- Non-marking rubber sole
- Broad fit