Anatom Quadra Q2 Boots Mens
- Our Price
The Q2 Quadra boot from Anatom offers a great balance between the benefits of a lightweight walking boot and a full grain leather boot. The full grain Italian leather gives the Quadra Q2 a great feeling of durability and protection, while features like the Vibram sole ensures you have sure footing across all different types of terrain. As well, the boot offers complete waterproof protection thanks to the Tri.Aria waterproof membrane, and given how much time Anatom have spent sourcing lightweight materials, you'll certainly feel lighter on your feet as a result of their efforts. From a comfort perspective, these boots are amazing, with plenty of room in the toe box to fit the typical UK broad foot and a good shock absorbing midsole. Well on the way to becoming a classic design.
- Who should use it - and why
- The Anatom Q2 brings together the comfort of a lightweight boot with the durability of a full grain Italian leather. They are ideal for 4 season UK walking and summer walking in the Alps or Dolomites.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Tri.Aria™ liner
- Soft calf leather padded collar offers ankle comfort
- Tri-Flex™ calibrated midsole system provides excellent torsional stability whilst ensuring a comfortable, natural flex for the foot
- Vibram® Grivola outsole provides natural movement, stability, grip and thrust for the foot
- Three-part brass speed lace and hook combination system for a secure, true fit and quick entry and removal of the boot
- Product lifetime guarantee
- Weight: 1550 gms (size 42)