Lifeventure RFiD Document Wallet
- Our Price
This RFiD-protected document wallet from Lifeventure will keep your cards and passports secure, as well as being a safe place to keep tickets and other documents when travelling. Why might you need an RFiD wallet? RFiD microchips can be found in most credit cards, passports and ID cards. They facilitate contactless payments and identity checks from around 10 feet away. It is possible that thieves can use handheld RFiD readers to scan the radio frequencies emitted by the chips and gain access to your personal details. This wallet has material that blocks these signals, reducing the risk of electronic identity theft. It can also act as a place to store other documents, money and credit cards. There is a large document pocket and space for tickets, as well as 6 card pockets. The fabric is a durable nylon and there are belt loops and a waist belt so that you can keep documents close and safe. Perfect for travel through airports and busy cities.
- Who should use it - and why
- For anyone with an electronic passport or credit cards - this wallet will block RFiD signals, protecting you from identity fraud and credit card theft.
- Durable nylon fabric
- Zip closure
- Belt loops and pack-away waist belt
- Large document pocket
- 2 ticket pockets
- Internal and external zipped coin pockets
- x6 credit card pockets
- Dimensions: 265 x 150 x 20 mm
- Weight: 198g