Lifeventure Hip Pack 3
- Our Price
This is the secure way to carry your phone, keys, change and camera without filling your pockets or having to carry a daypack or shoulder bag. The Lifeventure Hip Pack 3 has 3 litre of space, enough to add a snack, a drink and a guide book as well. Made from robust Cordura and Hypalon fabrics it looks good, but isn't going to fall apart the first time you do anything adventurous. There is a large main compartment with an inconspicuous internal zipped security pocket plus two small side pockets ideal for change or keys. The back is padded and has an airmesh facing to keep it comfortable when next to the skin or worn over thin clothing.
- Who should use it - and why
- Anyone: from sightseeing, to beach walking, cycling to jogging, if you do want to carry the essentials but don't want pockets stuffed to bursting, this hip pack (or bum bag) is a really good solution.
- Capacity: 3 Litre
- Dimensions: 400 x 135 x 60 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Cordura and Hypalon fabrics
- Large main compartment with zipped opening plus two side accessory pockets