Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffel Large
- Our Price
The Large Cargo Hauler holds an impressive 90 litres of kit yet weighs in at just under 1kg. Which means you're mostly carrying what you want to take rather than the bag you put it in. Designed for adventure with grab handles and detachable, padded rucksack straps it can be carried easily by road, air, sea or simply hauled onto your back and walked. The fabric is water repellent, there are two large end zipped compartments and a huge main compartment which is easily accessed by a long, three sided opening. The chunky zips should cope with dust and sand whilst the round finger zip pulls mean easy opening even when wearing gloves. The main zips can be securely padlocked together (padlock not included). Finally if you do run out of space on the inside there's handy daisy chains and loops on the sides to tie on any extra bits you need to carry. It packs away neatly into one of its two end pockets for convenient storage inbetween travels.
- Eagle Creek
- Who should use it - and why
- For adventurers who want a large, lightweight simple kit bag - this is tough and affordable.
- Ultra-lightweight and exceptionally strong kit bag
- Durable, water repellent coated Bi-Tech Armor Lite Fabric
- Bartack reinforcement on all high stress points
- Removable and adjustable, padded backpack straps
- Top padded haul handle and side grab handles
- U Shaped lid for easy access to main compartment
- Large, easy access zippered end pockets
- Lockable zippers on main compartment
- Finger friendly zipper pulls.
- Foam padded base to protect contents
- Reflectivity for nightime visibility
- Packs into its front-end zippered compartment for compact storage
- Size: 73x32x37cm
- Capacity: 90 litres
- Weight: 0.99kg
- No Matter What Warranty