Lowe Alpine AT Lightflite Carry On 40 litre
- Our Price
Lowe Alpine claim that every feature has a purpose and so it is here. The AT Lightflite Carry-on bag is designed to last for years, be easy to pack, easy to carry and to fit the overhead lockers on most planes. You can save the eye watering costs of checking in your bags that some airlines charge. Lowe Alpine have made sure it will fit the carry-on sizes for hand luggage on 31 of the worlds major national carriers and budget airlines. With all the features that a good, functional carry-on bag should have and without the weight and useless clutter of other thoughtlessly designed luggage. A nice touch is the valuables pocket, an easy to get at but easy to look after pocket for anything too bulky for coat and trouser pockets.
Do keep in mind that airlines change their carry-on luggage rules so do check. Some airlines require slimmer sizes but the compression straps will enable you to to keep within these sizes if you don't over pack.
- Lowe Alpine
- Who should use it - and why
- For those travelling light, anywhere, anytime. Practical, reliable and lightweight.
- Designed to fit most airline carry-on regulations
- For easy carrying there is a stashable harness and detachable shoulder strap
- For packing and compact size there are internal and external compression straps
- Internal mesh divider internal organisation easy
- Lockable and tamperproof zippers
- Discreet but handy valuables pocket
- Lightweight (0.76 kg), so you have more allowance to use for the contents
- Super tough Trishield Micro Rip waterproof fabric for strength not weight
- Top and side grab handles for handling in tight spaces
- Size 50 x 35 x 25cm (20 x 14 x 10 inches)
- 40 litre capacity
- External corner loops allow a 'spider' or small daypack to be attached
- External mesh bottle pocket
- Matching detachable luggage label holder