Lowe Alpine AT Carry On 45 litre
- Our Price
Lowe Alpine claim that every feature has a purpose and this is certainly true of the AT Carry-on 45. Designed to last for years, be easy to pack, easy to carry and to fit the overhead lockers on most planes. You can save the extortionate costs of checking in bags and avoid the wait by a carousel for your luggage. Lowe have made sure it will fit the carry-on sizes for hand luggage on 30 of the worlds major national carriers and budget airlines. This bag has all the features that a good, functional, carry-on bag should have without the weight and clutter of carelessly added 'features' on other, less well designed, luggage. We really like the padded, externally accessible laptop sleeve that saves having to open the main compartment when you go through security or have a few minutes spare to go on-line.
Do keep in mind that airlines change their carry on luggage rules so do check. Some airlines require slimmer sizes but the compression straps will enable you to to keep within these sizes if you don't over pack.
- Lowe Alpine
- Who should use it - and why
- A sturdy and practical cabin bag for those not using check-in luggage.
- Designed to fit most airline carry-on regulations
- For easy carrying there is a stashable harness and detachable shoulder strap
- For packing and carry-on sizes there are internal and external compression straps
- Internal mesh divider for better organisation
- Padded and lockable laptop sleeve (externally accessible)
- Discreet but handy valuables pocket
- Easy access external pocket for book or tablet
- Lockable and tamperproof zippers
- Lightweight (1.36 kg), so you have more allowance to use for the contents
- Super tough TravelShield Plus waterproof fabric for strength
- Top and side grab handles for manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Size 55 x 35 x 25cm (22 x 14 x 10 inches)
- 45 litre capacity
- External corner loops allow a 'spider' or small daypack to be attached
- External mesh bottle pocket
- Matching detachable luggage label holder