Jack Wolfskin Mosquito Safari Pants
- Our Price
These men's Safari Pants from Jack Wolfskin are ideal for travel, especially to the hotter more insect ridden parts of the planet! The fabric uses insect shield technology which offers a very practical combination of long lasting insect repellent (50 wash cycles) and UPF 40+ sun protection. Stay free from bites, safe from UV and fresh after multi-day use! With two open hand warmer pockets, a thigh pocket and two velcro rear pockets you have plenty of space for valuables. These trousers are lightweight, cool and quick-drying making them very practical if you are travelling light or going on multi-day excursions. There is even zipped ventilation on the legs! A fantastic men's trouser for travel and safari.
We found these trousers to fit quite large, therefore we have measured the waist on them and found that:
- At size 54 the waist measured to approximately 100 cm/39 inch
- At size 48 the waist measured to approximately 91 cm/36 inches
- Jack Wolfskin
- Who should use it - and why
- For men who want to avoid being bitten through their clothing. These lightweight trousers are ideal for travel to hot climates.
Insect repellent treatment (lasts around 50 washes)
- UV shield
- 2 front pockets, 2 rear pockets, 1 thigh pocket
- Ventilation zippers at thighs
- Articulated knees for extra movement
- Weight: 305grams (size 50)