- Our Price
"Zap" the bitten area for instant relief from insect bites or stings. Too good to be true? No! We've tested this wonderful gadget on ourselves and on a variety of insect victims - it really does work. Click over the affected area several times until symptoms ease, can be used every few hours, non-allergic formula, no chemicals and safe for children over 4 years. The tiny piezo-electric shock stops itching and reduces swelling. No expiry date! No battery required! Tiny enough to carry in a pocket or purse. Treats up to 1000 bites effectively! (Not recommended for epileptic patients or those wearing a heart pacemaker).
Colour in stock: Blue/green (no lanyard supplied)
- Ecobrands Ltd
- Who should use it - and why
- This little gadget should be part of a traveller’s essential kit. It soothes swelling, stops itching, contains no chemicals and only weighs a few grams!
- Instant insect bite treatment
- Reduces swelling and stops itching
- No batteries required
- Treats up to 1000 bites