Lifesystems Expedition RidgeNet Mosquito Net
- Our Price
The ideal expedition mosquito net shaped like a ridge tent and with black mesh which hides dirt and improves visibility from the inside whilst making it less obvious from the outside. With a choice of two or three hanging points this net can be suspended from trees or hung between vehicles. It has a 6" toughened skirt with base points to keep it in place. With mesh that exceeds the World Health Organisation's specification for quality, and pre-treated with EX8 anti-mosquito treatment, you can rest in comfort after your days exploring. If you've chosen to go travelling to remote and far flung places and don't know quite where you'll be sleeping each night then this net is for you. If you get the occasional luxury of a night in a hotel then the combination of cord and multiple hanging points will allow you to set the net up indoors too.
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for small expeditions and backpackers. A high specification and versatile net ideally suited to expeditions and more testing conditions but small and light enough to be backpacked.
- Black expedition mesh with 196 holes per square inch
- Versatile hanging options
- EX8 anti-mosquito treated
- Treatment life is approximately 2 years or 35 washes
- Weighs less than 350g
- Packs into a small stuff bag (supplied)
- Size (approx): 225L x 150H x 120W cm