Sprayway Sandpiper Waterproof Jacket Boys
- Our Price
If you're out walking with your kids then they're exposed to the same conditions as you are, so why should their waterproofs be poorer quality? This is why Sprayway use the same fabrics for their children's range as they do for their adults. The Sandpiper is a jacket you can take your kids up the hill in with confidence that it will keep them properly dry. Many of the features you would get on an adult jacket are there too, including external and internal pockets, a hem drawcord and even a volume adjuster for the hood. One of the best kids jackets around.
- Who should use it - and why
- Sprayway use the same fabrics for their kids clothing that they use for the adults, so this is an excellent waterproof jacket for kids from 8 to 15.
- Hydro Dry breathable waterproof membrane
- Full length zip with storm guard
- Interactive with Quebec fleeces
- Hood rolls into collar
- Hood volume adjuster
- 2 hand pockets
- Internal pocket
- Reflective detail for night visibility
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight 385g (age 8)