Sprayway Quebec Fleece Jacket Childs
- Our Price
One of the best things about Sprayway's children's range is that unlike many manufacturers they use the same fabrics as they do for their adult ranges - after all why should your kids be short changed? They feel the cold too! These fleeces are made from the same warm ExoTherm 200 as their tried and tested adult jackets, so we can definitely vouch for them being both warm and hardwearing. They are also breathable, quick drying and non-pilling, while an interactive zip allows them to be zipped into most Sprayway waterproof jackets (including Hawks & Sandpipers and even Elgas if you fancy a radical colour clash!). Comfortable, well made, practical fleeces and excellent value for money too.
- Who should use it - and why
- Anyone who wants a warm, hardwearing fleece for their kids, these score particularly well on the quality of the materials used.
- Warm ExoTherm 200 fleece
- Full length zip
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zips inside most Sprayway waterproof jackets
- Reflective webbing zip pull
- Lightweight and not bulky