On Peak Rock
- Our Price
1500 classic Peak District climbs in one guide. With both grit and limestone routes in the same guide you have the full spectrum of Peak climbing at your fingertips, all categorised to suit prevailing weather conditions and style of climbing. Sheltered sport crags, welcoming rock for novices, esoteric gritstone quarries, they are all in here from Mod to E10 with easy to follow illustrations and descriptions. Cartoons add a welcome note of humour, as do sections such a "World Top Ten", "Pinnacles aplenty" and "Top Ten Esoterica".
- Who should use it - and why
- Visitors to Peak District looking to get the best of one of the worlds most renowned climbing areas
- 1500 routes both traditional and sport, Mod to E10.
- A full range of grit and limestone crags.
- Easy to follow crag illustrations accompanied by detailed descriptions.
- Packed with history and photography.
- A guide with a sense of humour - great pub entertainment.