- Our Price
A thorough guide to the gentler of the Peak Distict's two Long Distance Paths. The route winds for 75km from Rocester on the southern edge of the Peak to Castleton on the northern edge of the limestone. You walk through deep cut Dales with riverside meadows, through pretty villages with stone walled fields and past (or into) country pubs. This guide contains a detailed route description and lots of interesting historical notes on the things you see.
- Who should use it - and why
- A guide to the 75km trail through the beautiful limestone part of the Peak District. Winding Dales, pretty villages, stone-walled fields & country pubs.
- Pocket sized guide to the Limestone Way
- 75km through the White Peak from Rocester to Castleton
- Includes Dovedale, Winster, Lathkill Dale & Miller's Dale
- Plentiful historical information
- Detailed sketch maps
- Also includes 5 circular walks