- Our Price
Designed as an emergency light but so handy, you probably won't wait. At 28g and about the same size as the end of man,s thumb it's easy to slip in a pocket or carry in a bag so there's no excuse for leaving it behind and getting caught in the dark. It's designed to work when you need it with a 10 year battery storage life, water and dustproof case and very wide temperature range. And when you do need it you can shine the light where you want with a retracting cord for wearing on head or arm and with ball joint clip that allows it to be fastened to a pocket, collar or bag or even stood up. The e+Lite has three white light settings including flashing and for preserving night vision or as a cyclist's emergency rear light, there are two red light settings including flashing. Up to 70 hours light from one set of batteries and up to 29m range.
- Who should use it - and why
- An emergency light that is so handy that you won't wait for an emergency.
- 70 hours life on one set of batteries
- 29 metres range (26 lumens)
- Waterproof to 1m
- 5 lighting modes including strobe
- White light for maximum range
- Red light to protect night vision
- Uses 2x CR 2032 button cells
- 10 year warranty
- Temperature range -30 C to +60 C
- Weight 28g
- 4 x 3 x 2 cm